Although the Kinematograph Year Book doesn’t seem to have listed the name Cinema House, the producer of this postcard has titled it “The Cinama (sic) House Darnall”. The photo looks to date from the cinema’s very early years.
The photo also confirms that the stub of road with a turning circle in 1948 was a through road years earlier. Probably Catcliffe Road, the original address.
No one has favorited this photo yet