Aerial view of Bradford centre post WW2
This aerial view is from a 1947 publication and shows the: Empire Theatre; Morley Street Picture House (now Alhambra Studio Theatre); New Tatler (or the replacement store); New Victoria (later Gaumont, then Odeons 1,2,3); Odeon; Prince’s Theatre; Ritz (later ABC and Cannon); and St George’s Hall.
The Odeon was on Manchester Road but not near the large open area of Town Hall Square.
The sites of the Regent, Savoy and Theatre Royal are off to the left about three-quarters of the way up the photo.
No one has favorited this photo yet