North Hall in 1944
A busy night at the Auditoriium North Hall showing the removable seating on the main floor and the empty “colored” balcony upstairs. From the Memphis and Shelby County Room of the Memphis Public Library and Information Center. Used with permission. Their caption reads that this is the South Hall but it is not. The South Hall did not have the arches over the top balcony and it always had permanent seating on the floor.
No one has favorited this photo yet