This August 1947 aerial view, looking east over Great Horton and the Cross Lane area, has captured a blurred yet discernible image of the Plaza.
The upper row of three windows are to the projection suite (rewind/store/grams/spot-light room on the left; the larger window is to a narrow corridor which passes behind the room with the two projectors; an ante-area to the suite behind the right window).
The lower row of three windows were at the rear of the stepped, highest price, seating area under the projection suite. The windows had heavy curtains.
No one has favorited this photo yet