Casa Linda Theatre
The Raymond Smith architected Casa Linda Theatre was a wartime opening for Barton McLendon’s Tristate Theatres as the first building in the Casa Linda Plaza. It opened to the public on August 9, 1945 with “The Affairs of Susan” seating 959 patrons. A private launch the previous night with “Incendinary Blonde” was held with a cocktail party at his home at 4130 Walnut Hill Lane.
No one has favorited this photo yet