December 16, 2013
Another angle in January 1921, showing the canopy quite clearly.
No one has favorited this photo yet
The cinema closed early in WW2 and was used for storage. When it reopened on 19 September 1947 it was as a repertory theatre. Martin Tapsell in “Memories of Buckinghamshire’s Picture Palaces” reports it traded as the County Theatre from May 1948 to March 1954.