Catford Picture Palace, Sangley Road, Catford
Catford provided entertainment for itself and for Lewisham as a whole. It had a theatre, three cinemas and a roller skating rink. The Electric Picture Palace shown here was the first of these when it opened in 1909. The much larger Central Hall Picture House was next door.
No one has favorited this photo yet