Park Theatre

847 Main Street,
Bridgeport, CT 06601

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

shoeshoe14 on December 14, 2007 at 1:40 pm

There was a Smith’s Auditorium in the 1898 City Directory located at 265 Main Street and in 1900 it moved to 847 Main Street under the same name. In 1902, it changed names to Smith’s Colonial Theatre. In 1910, it again changes names to Jackson’s Theatre. In 1911, it becomes the Park Theatre. It closes in 1927.