via Augostino Depretis 47,
No one has favorited this theater yet
Built on the site of the Cinema Orfeo which was operating in 1940. The new cinema was named Tiffany Cine and is located in the Galleria Regina Margherita shopping arcade which runs through the block between via Augustino Depretis and via Napoli. The entrance was on the ground floor of the galleria, with stairs up to the first floor, with the auditorium over the galleria walkway. The Tiffany Cine became an adult cinema in its later years.
The Tiffany Cine closed around 2003/2004 and in August 2008 was being converted by workmen into another use. The shopping arcade was very run-down and none of the units were currently open. The name sign was still on the building on the via Augusta Depretis side and over the entrance doors inside the galleria. Only the sign support is on the building at the via Napoli side.
By the Summer of 2010, the gallerea had been refurbished and the units were ready to be occupied. The former Tiffany Cine vertical sign is still on the building, and the cinema space will probably become retail use.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater