Bijou Theatre

North Second Street,
Albemarle, NC 28001

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

Artman
Artman on November 27, 2012 at 9:38 am

April of 1908 A.W. Thompson owned the Bijou but by May Mr. Earnhardt ran the theatre. November of 1911 the Bijou moved North into the James-Denning building and was closed by September of 1912. The Duval opened in the same space and was ran by Henry Palmer, in October is changed to the Carolina.