Kinnelon Cinema 3
1451 Route 23,
1 person favorited this theater
Previously operated by: Clearview Cinemas, Jerry Lewis Cinemas
Previous Names: Meadtown Theatre, Kinnelon Arts Center
News About This Theater
- May 17, 2013 — Kinnelon Cinema 3 closes its curtain May 27
Located at the rear of the Meadtown Shopping Center. Built in 1972 by the Jerry Lewis Cinemas chain, this opened as the single screen Meadtown Theatre, operated by CJM. In 1997 it was taken over by Clearview Cinemas. It was also known as the Kinnelon Arts Center.
In 2000 it was converted into a triple-screen cinema, Clearview Cinemas were sold to Bow Tie Cinemas in April 2013, but the Kinnelon Cinema 3 was not part of the deal and it closed on May 27, 2013.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.
Recent comments (view all 3 comments)
This theatre was possibly opened as an original Jerry Lewis Cinema in the 1970’s. Clearview did not take it over until 1998.
It was built mostly using the Jerry Lewis design but it never operated as a Jerry Lewis Theatre.
This was a nice little theater to go see Movies in in the area. Another good one lost for the community