Blue Sky Drive-In

2150 N. Opdyke Road,
Auburn Hills, MI

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 3 comments

Michigandriveins.com
Michigandriveins.com on November 8, 2008 at 8:30 am

The Blue Sky was operated by Arthur and Roger Robinson from 1948 until 1965. Sumner Redstone and his Northeast Theatre Corp. (National Amusements) came to Michigan in 1964, acquiring the Miracle Mile, Waterford and Pontiac drive-ins. They took over the Blue Sky in 1965 and owned it until it’s closure in 1987. New link: http://www.michigandriveins.com/bluesky79.asp

Also, the Walled Lake (E. Lake Dr. 1945-50) and the Walake (Maple Rd. 1956-86) were two different drive-ins.