South Twin Drive-In

2516 Lemay Ferry Road,
St. Louis, MO 63125

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 6 comments

emoe1 on January 6, 2017 at 4:27 am

Does anyone have a picture of the bear cage?

OldtimeMovieguy on March 2, 2016 at 1:31 pm

This was the hot spot in the 60’s Johnny Rabbitt would broadcast from the drive-in What great memories

rivest266 on February 27, 2016 at 7:21 am

November 19th, 1954 grand opening ad in photo section.

JAlex on December 19, 2008 at 2:52 pm

Verifiable information: venue closed November 1983.

JAlex on June 11, 2005 at 3:19 pm

Architect was Edward F. Gordon.

Facility opened in 1954.