Fire guts apartment building adjacent to the Pix Theatre

posted by Michael Zoldessy on November 15, 2013 at 10:45 am

LAPEER, MI — A fire on November 12 gutted a century-old apartment building in historic downtown Lapeer adjacent to the Pix Theatre. Despite early reports that the fire spread to the landmark theater, it did not spread there but the theater had smoke and water damage. The theater’s Facebook page mentioned the damage led to the cancellation of an event the following day but it will be rescheduled.

Further details are available at WJBK.

Theaters in this post

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment