Showing 151 - 175 of 7,033 comments
This opened as Carmike 10 on May 15th, 1998.
Found on Newspapers.com
This was renamed Cine 3 on November 30th, 1984 as Carisch theatres takes it over. Ad in photo section.
3rd screen called Wilma III: Cinema of the Dove opened on January 1st, 1982. Another ad in the photo section.
2nd screen called Wilma II – The Jewel Box opened on March 28th, 1980. Ad in the photo section.
The first two screens opened on November 5th, 1976 by Commonwealth Theatres.
Grand opening ad:
This opened on November 17th, 1976 as the Mann Triplex.
Another NGC-MANN theatre opened with Chill Wills
August 14th, 1949 opened as Warren theatre
December 25th, 1950 reopened as Campus theatre
1965 became a live theatre called the Golden Horn theatre
1966 movies are shown again
October 3rd, 1974 reopened as the World Theatre.
more to come.
The first ad for this theatre, the Crystal appeared on May 2nd, 1972.
This opened as Mtn-Vu Drive-In on August 18th, 1948 as the first drive-in in town and closed down after the 1966 season. It reopened as the Go West! Drive-In on May 5th, 1967 with space for 700 cars. Both grand opening ads in the photo section.
Grand opening section
Grand opening ad
Major reopening newspaper section from September 29th, 1933
This opened on December 1st, 1920. Grand opening ad in the photo section.
This opened as Harnois on February 25th, 1909.
articles, ad and pictures at
This drive-in opened one day after the Ranch Drive-In.
This was renamed Hi-Way 90 Drive-In on December 29th, 1950.
This opened on June 16th, 1946.
Ad in photo section.
This opened on October 13th, 1945. Grand opening ad in the photo section.
First ad placed in 1942. May have been opened before.
Opened on November 21st, 1937.
Bdeem, This newspaper article may help.
Grand opening ad in the photo section and below.
This opened on May 14th, 1914. Grand opening ad in the photo section
3-plex opened on May 5th, 1985.