What might have been built.
The Hull Daily Mail for 7 September 1928 carried this architect’s drawing of the proposed REGINA CINEMA to be built at the junction of Lake Drive and Holderness Road. It was to be a 1200 seater; and locally owned, with a share offer to the locals. The text below the drawing refers to it as an East Hull cinema run by East Hull business men. The architects were Gelder & Kitchen.
No one has favorited this photo yet