Comments from Krikorianguy

Showing 12 comments

Krikorianguy commented about Rialto Stadium 8 on Dec 15, 2013 at 8:14 am

This Theater is now a Wal-Mart, But it still has the Rialto sign at the top of the building.

Krikorianguy commented about AMC Covina 30 on Jun 5, 2013 at 11:24 pm

I Don’t remember my first experience but i do know what movie it was (Monsters Inc.). AMC Covina is a great theater, Big Screen with THX Surround Sound (At least i think this theater used THX once).I Saw Tons of great movies here. The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Transformers, Spider-Man 3 (Which was the only time i remember that they sold the snacks and food in the auditorium before the pre-show), Indiana Jones 4, I Haven’t been here since 2010 (it had an IMAX by then?)I Plan on coming here again soon though.

Krikorianguy commented about Rancho Cucamonga 6 on Jun 5, 2013 at 10:39 pm

This theater was turned into a church, I Believe?

Krikorianguy commented about Rialto Stadium 8 on Apr 22, 2013 at 5:50 am

I Don’t see the theater’s showtimes on the Regency website, Is It closed or Is it now owned by another theater chain?

Krikorianguy commented about Regency Fontana 8 on Apr 22, 2013 at 5:47 am

On the Theater’s Facebook page they said that the theater will be a 1st run theater and with 3D Capabilities starting April 19th, The ticket prices are 5.00- 2D Matinee and 7.00- 2D Evening and 7.50-3D Matinee and 9.50- 3D Evening

Krikorianguy commented about AMC Santa Anita 16 on Mar 20, 2013 at 3:17 pm

I went to see Pooh’s Heffalump Movie here, And the auditorium was really cold. Then in 2006 I saw “Superman Returns” here as well, I Don’t remember seeing any movie here after that

Krikorianguy
Krikorianguy commented about Edwards Ontario Palace 22 & IMAX on Mar 20, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Does anybody know if this theater will be showing “ Jurassic Park” in IMAX 3D?

Krikorianguy commented about Monrovia Cinema 12 on Jan 25, 2013 at 4:49 am

I Saw lots of good movies here, I Remember after every movie my parents took me to get ice cream at Cold Stones nearby, The last movie i saw here was Wall.E

Krikorianguy commented about AMC Glendora 12 on Jan 25, 2013 at 4:39 am

The first movie I Saw here was G.I JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA, there were a few hooligans screaming and cussing and being annoying, Then i saw G FORCE and the movie wouldn’t start for 30 mins, then the manager said that it would be up and running in 5 mins, then it started up again, this theater wasn’t really that good in my opinion,

Krikorianguy commented about AMC Covina 30 on Jan 25, 2013 at 4:31 am

I Saw my first movie here

Krikorianguy commented about Rialto Stadium 8 on Jan 25, 2013 at 4:29 am

I Saw Pixar’s Brave at this theater, The screen placement was a bit too high

Krikorianguy commented about Regency Fontana 8 on Oct 27, 2012 at 7:47 pm

When Ultrastar ran it, They had DLP, What equipment do they have as a Regency house?