Showing all 2 comments
Tribune lists Robert S. Smith as architect in charge of construction, but buiding permit indicates R.C. Harris, another obscure neighborhood architect. The American Contractor (issue 8/11/17, p.35, accessed through Google Books) also lists R.C. Harris as architect.
Finally found an image of this theater. Look in the upper left of the photo, a dark buiding next to a 1-story white building. There’s a central arch with tile roofs to either side. 446 seats according to the 1914 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map.