High Street,Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 8GB
No one has favorited this theater yet
Showing 3 comments
A vintage photograph of the Castle Cinema, in the Summer of 1956:
It was converted into a skating rink, but that venture failed and it is now in use as a pub.
When it first opened in 1929 it was known as the Castle Super Cinema and had a seating capacity of 1,696.
Some further information and photos here: http://www.alangeorge.co.uk/castlecinema.htm
has there been any further news of this building since this posting?