5909 Johnson Drive,
2 people favorited this theater
This theatre opened in 1938 under ownership of Glen W. Dickinson Sr. (Dickinson Theatres) and was known simply as the Dickinson Theatre, with a seating capacity for 560.
In 1982, the Fine Arts Group was founded with the re-opening of the Dickinson Theatre as the Fine Arts Theatre and it was twinned. Its purpose was to exhibit and promote first run and specialized programs not available in mall theaters. Art and foreign video rentals were also available in the lobby.
The Fine Arts Operated here until 2002 when the original owner, Dickinson Theatres, again began operation as the Dickinson Top Two Theatre. The theatre played discounted second-run films and was open only on weekends. The theatre also hosted live performances by the Theatre For Young America and other live acts such as puppet shows.
In 2006, it was renamed Mission Theatre, playing classic movies and hosting weddings and special events.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater