Cass Theatre

6464 Main Street,
Cass City, MI 48726

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

dallasmovietheaters on September 27, 2015 at 5:28 pm

The Cass Theatre operated under the Thumb Theatres Circuit at opening in 1940 and owned by C. Harold Shuckert. The original Cass Theatre burned on November 29, 1939 with the structure in place but the entire inside gutted. Bruggerman, Swain and Allen of Little Rock architected the new project. Bathed in blue carpeting and blue and orange seating by Irwin Seating, the theatre reopened in 1940 with walls covered in Nu-Wall wood paneling. The deco-themed can be seen in the photo section.