Apollo Theatre

19 N. Michael Street,
St. Mary's, PA 15857

Unfavorite 1 person favorited this theater

Showing 3 comments

Khnemu on July 21, 2015 at 6:06 pm

This theater was opened in 1928 as the St. Mary’s Theater, which it was known as much of its time in operation. It was called the Diamond Theater from the late 80s until 2009, when it got its current name.

britta1988 on March 15, 2010 at 12:06 pm

This theater is now called the Apollo Theatre. It’s totally renovated from the previous photos. It has a lot of charm now. There is plenty of history there that is now on display. It used to be a grand theater that hosted films and vaudeville shows. Although now it is cut into two separate theaters, the stage and mezzanine still exist under the current architecture. The original box office is now on display and being used. Check the place out!

Jacker on June 24, 2007 at 8:03 pm

This theatre is in aprett cool town. It has 2 screens but needs tons of work. New seats,new screens,new lobby and ticket booth. Sound system and booth need total make overs.
But the theatre still packs them in on the weekend!Cool pics here: http://www.cinematour.com/tour/us/7012.html