Towne Theatre

3937 W. 147th Street,
Midlothian, IL 60445

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

KenRoe
KenRoe on October 14, 2006 at 1:33 am

Opened as the Midlothian Theatre in 1936, it was re-named Ewing Theatre in 1943. In 1949 it was re-named Towne Theatre and continued as a movie theatre until closing in 1957.

In 1962 was converted by the Ewing family into a restaurant called King Arthur’s Round Table. The building has now been demolished.