Community House

620 Lincoln Avenue,
Winnetka, IL 60093

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

Ken Roe
Ken Roe on December 26, 2006 at 7:06 am

The Community House opened in 1911 as the Community Hall. In the 1941 & 1943 editions of Film Daily Yearbook it is listed as the Community Theatre with 400 seats. Listed in the 1950 F.D.Y. as Community House with a seating capacity of 374, it closed as a cinema in 1987.