Wysor Theatre

123 E. Jackson Street,
Muncie, IN 47305

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 2 comments

dallasmovietheaters
dallasmovietheaters on January 22, 2017 at 1:10 pm

The Wysor Grand Opera House launched September 15, 1892. It closed on September 3, 1961 with a horror double feature of Shadow of the Cat and Curse of the Werewolf. It was sold and razed in 1963.

Joe Vogel
Joe Vogel on June 14, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Like its neighbor, the Strand Theatre, the Wysor Grand has been demolished. This web pagehas a ca.1956 photo of the Wysor with the Strand in the background.