Palm Theatre

428 N. Brady Street,
Davenport, IA 52801

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

dallasmovietheaters on October 27, 2017 at 7:24 am

The Palm Theatre was opened in a converted retail operation with a soft launch on January 21, 1911 showing Edison Moving Pictures. Its grand opening to the public was two days later with “County Fair” and “For the Love of an Enemy.” The end of the line appears to be April 30, 1915. It is reconverted to retail as the Davenport Nursery Store opening later that year.