Colonial Theatre

750 Wealthy Street SE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

Joe Vogel
Joe Vogel on September 13, 2010 at 2:59 am

The Colonial Theatre was open by 1913, and was pictured in an article in the trade journal The Moving Picture World, issue of December 20 that year (clip of the article from Google Books.)

The 408-seat Colonial was designed by local architects Thomas Benjamin & Sons, Frank Van Der Til, and Blakslee Brothers.