Vine Theatre

E. Vine Street,
Mount Vernon, OH 43050

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

dallasmovietheaters on November 2, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Grant Smith built the Vine Theatre in 1915 and it was the first theater in the city to be built for motion pictures competing then against the Grand Theatre. In 1916, it was sold to Fred J. Harris. William T. Buxton next purchased the theater in 1917. It had a grand re-opening to announce Paramount movie contracts among others in October of 1917.