Cadillac 5 Theatres

202 South Mitchell Street,
Cadillac, MI 49601

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

dallasmovietheaters on January 18, 2016 at 7:14 pm

The Lyric opened February 7, 1918 with all proceeds going to the Red Cross. The Fitzpatrick-McElroy Circuit operated the 1,000 seat theatre at its opening with George H. Kennedy as its first manager. Distinctive “automobile box seats” in the balcony saluted the auto manufacturing industry while allowing groups to sit together.