1320 Douglas Street,
No one has favorited this theater yet
The Palm Theatre was opened by 1908. In 1914 it was renamed Magic Theatre. By 1926 it was listed as the Palm Theatre again. In 1927 it was listed as the Magic Theatre with 400 seats. The Magic Theatre was still a silent movie theatre in 1931. It had been equipped with sound by 1932. By 1935 the seating capacity had been reduced to 350. It was not listed in 1936, but was back again in 1937, but with no seating capacity given. Gone from listings again in 1938, it had become the Nebraska Theatre by 1939.
According to a 1938 photograph from the Library of Congress, the Nebraska Theatre was a ground floor cinema located on Douglas Street. Admission tickets were 10c and 15c. The Nebraska Theatre was listed as (Closed) in the 1941 & 1943 editions of Film Daily Yearbook. It is not listed in 1950, so possibly never reopened.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater