No one has favorited this theater yet
Located in the center district of St. Georg in front of the main Railway Station at Hachmann Platz. The Bieberhaus was built in 1909 and was designed by architects Johann Gottlieb Rambatz & Wilhelm Jolasse. It is now listed as a monument. In 1919 to 1922 the Bieberhaus housed the Bahnhof Theater at Ckitchenalle (it has its own page on Cinema Treasures).
On 2nd November 1979 the Kino im Bieberhaus was opened with two screens named Berolina and Vienna. In 1980 a third screen was added named Parisienne. In 1989 Lutz-Michael Sruebs operated the cinema. In 1992 it was re-named Neues Broadway Kino.
There was a Broadway cinema from 1983 to 1992 at Gerhofstrasse 2, operated by Hans & Joachim Flebbe (it has its own page on Cinema treasures) Hans Joachim Flebbe is the founder of the CinemaxX Multiplex chain and the Astor Film Lounge chain, and operated a lot of art-house cinemas in Germany. Since 1992 Lutz-Maichael Stuebs operated the cinema as manager and Hans Joachim Flebbe organised the programming.
The Neues Broadway Kino was closed in 2006. In 2011 it was converted into the famed live theatre Ohnsorg Theater.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater