Plaza Cinemas

1371 E. 14th Street,
San Leandro, CA 94577

Unfavorite No one has favorited this theater yet

Showing 1 comment

scottfavareille
scottfavareille on May 22, 2004 at 7:28 am

This theater operated for a few years from about 1970-1976. It was mostly a second-run double feature house and (at that point) the only English language movie house in San Leandro. (The Del Mar was closed by then and the Bal was showing Spanish language films at that point.) The theater was an independent.