219 S. 4th Street,
No one has favorited this theater yet
The El Paso Tiempo Theatre was opened in 1919. Located along historic Route 66 (4th Street) in Santa Rosa, over the years it was renamed several times. By 1934 it was the Kiva Theatre. In July 1936 it was renamed Pecos Theatre. In 1965 following a remodel it was renamed Rodeo Theatre. It operated as a 350-seat movie house until closing in November 2010 with Jim Sturgess in “Legend of the Guardians:The Owls of Ga'Hoole”. It features a Mission style façade of adobe and stone.
It was purchased by Guadalupe County in January 2016 and following renovations which included a new marquee and vertical sign installed in June 2019. It was reopened on September 7, 2019 with Dwayne Johnson in “Fast and Furious Presents:Hobbs and Shaw”. The seating capacity has been reduced to 126 leather chairs with retractable armrests and cup holders, and a retractable screen. The theatre has Dolby surround sound.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater