Showing 201 - 225 of 2,950 comments
1953 Aerial photo in photo section.
http://www.lecourrier.qc.ca/blogue/cahiers/patrimoine_cinema/pdf/patrimoine_cinema.pdf has a picture of the Corona. It opened in 1916 and closed in 1967
IMAX screen opened on March 19th, 2014.
The IMAX screen opened on March 19th, 2014.
April 29th, 1950 Ad for an Quebecois film in photo section.
First IMAX built in an Carmike opened in 2013.
25 juin 1971 Grand annonce de l'ouverture dans la section photo
November 21st, 1936 grand opening ad in photo section.
May 17th, 1940 grand opening ad in photo section.
October 16th, 1920 grand opening ad as Allen in photo section.
Grand opening ads in photo section.
Opened in May 1981 as Glade Place 3 and renamed in 1987. Opened by Canadian Odeon theatres.
Famous Players opened a cinema in the mall with two screens on August 12th, 1970 and added a third screen in 1980. It closed down and a new cinema with 12 screens opened in 2000. Grand opening ad in photo section.
December 30th, 1920 grand opening as Loew’s. also in the photo section.
March 5th, 1976 grand opening as a triplex cinema.
December 9th, 2011 web ad in photo section.
June 7th, 2013 grand opening ad in photo section.
“Bowling for Columbine” was filmed in this cinema.
This opened with one screen in 1970. five screens around 1994 and nine in 1996.
This opened in the late 1990’s with three cinemas and two more screens around 2000. Rebuilt 2002.
This opened as a twin in the late 1970’s and expanded to seven screens around 1997.
First cinema in the mall opened around 1970 by Famous Players with two cinemas. Three cinemas in the late 1970’s and closed in 1998 for the SilverCity.
Opened with three screens in the mall in the late 1970’s and rebuilt in 1999 with 10 screens.
telliott: my contact information is at http://movie-theatre.org/contact
Ad for the reopening of the cinema from May 8th, 2009 can be found in the photo section. Two cinemas opened in the mall in the late 1970’s and expanded to six cinemas in the early 1990’s.