1314 Wilshire Boulevard,
26 people favorited this theater
Architects: John Montgomery Cooper
Styles: Art Deco
Previous Names: Wilshire Theatre
News About This Theater
- Mar 24, 2009 — NuWilshire Theatre to hold several businesses now...
- Dec 17, 2008 — NuWilshire still an eyesore...
- Apr 15, 2008 — NuWilshire currently an eyesore in Santa Monica
- Jan 21, 2008 — NuWilshire theatre facade designated as city landmark!!!
- Jan 15, 2008 — NuWilshire closed...yet lights still on?
- Nov 16, 2007 — What are the ten most endangered theaters?
- Nov 2, 2007 — NuWilshire to close next week
Originally a Fox West Coast theatre when it opened in 1931, the Wilshire Theatre was later taken over by Mann Theatres and turned into a twin on February 18, 1977.
Landmark Theatres took over the operations on February 26, 1992, when Mann opened a six-plex on Third Street Promenade.
The NuWilshire Theatre closed in November 2007.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater.