1246 Millersville Pike,
No one has favorited this theater yet
This seven screen complex opened in the Manor Shopping Center in Lancaster, PA on February 9, 1990. It was operated by local business people, who also built and operated another six or seven screen complex in York, PA. The Manor Cinema was carved out of empty retail stores within the shopping center. One of the anchor stores of the shopping center when it opened in the 1960’s was Arlans Discount Department Store. That had long changed hands and was empty for a number of years before the Manor Cinema took over some of the space.
However, the Manor Cinema was short-lived. It was purchased by Regal Cinemas in 1995. They operated the Cinema until April 1998, when it was demolished. It was replaced by the Regal Manor 16 plex which opened on May 14, 1999. The rest of the former department store was demolished along with the Manor Cinema to make room for the sixteen-plex.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater