Henderson Mall Cinema
1235 Dabney Drive,
No one has favorited this theater yet
It was known as the Henderson Mall Cinema, located inside the Henderson Mall. It opened on July 1, 1974 under Charlotte-based Stewart and Everett Theatres. At the time of its opening the theatre was of a modern design with deluxe rocking chair seating. The screen measures 11 ½ feet in height and 24 ½ feet in width was sized to the proportion of the building. The projection room was automated, with two projectors capable of showing movies in 35mm and had two Xenon bulbs that gave the movie a clear picture with no dark corners. The main entrance of the lobby which was inside the mall contained a modern refreshment center and modern restroom facilities. There was no box office, and tickets for features were purchased at the concession center.
The cinema was a single-screen 250-seat theatre. By 1986, Carmike Cinemas took over the operations of this theatre and it was closed in 1993. The theatre has been demolished and a Hallmark Store now stands where the theatre once stood.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater