2313 St. Catherine Ouest ,
1 person favorited this theater
This cinema is built in what was the most famous building in hockey with more Stanley Cups won inside it than anywhere else. Events of the 1976 Summer Olympic Games were held here. This cinema’s decor carry an hockey theme.
* May 1998, Boxoffice reports that it will have 30 screens with 7,300 “World Largest”
* May 4, 2001 opened by American Multi-Cinemas of Kansas City MO as their first theatre in Quebec.
* November 24, 2004 a digital projector was installed.
* June 18th, 2010 3 more digital projectors installed and an ETX system, which has an 20% larger screen, 11 channels of sound and an 8 megapixel screen. AMC installed it to compete with the IMAX down the street.
* June 24th, 2011, IMAX screen installed with “Cars 2” * July 2012 sold to Cineplex to become an Cineplex Odeon cinema.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater