Geneva 4 Theatre
244 Broad Street,
2 people favorited this theater
The Geneva Theatre opened June 6, 1928. Originally a single-screen theater, it has since been divided into four smaller screens. It is located in the heart of historic downtown Lake Geneva.
Since 2001, the Geneva 4 Theatre has been part of the Nova Cinemas chain, which renovated and updated the theater upon taking it over and screened first-run features.
It was closed in Summer 2008 for renovations and re-opened under a new dynamic management team. There are three theatres on the main floor original orchestra level, one is equipped for plays and concerts, another is for live performances such as ‘open mic’ comedy, small live theatre productions and movies and the thrird is for movies only. The screen in the former balcony is also used for movies only.
As of November 4, 2010, there were no listings available for the Geneva 4 Theatre and it is believed to be closed.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater