ul. św. Tomasza 11,
No one has favorited this theater yet
In Krakow, Poland, a cinema has operated in this former town house since around 1916. The first screen was called Kino Sztuka, which means “art” in Polish. The cinema closed in 1980, but it was re-opened 18th August 1995 by film-loving entrepreneur Andrzej Kucharczyk, who considered that one of the city’s oldest cinemas was a deserving case.
Upon re-opening, the cinema was home to five auditoriums: The original Sztuka (237 seats), Reduta (171), Aneks (50), Kiniarnia (30) and Salon (20).
In 2011 a further auditorium, the Cabinet, with 32 seats, was created in the office previously used by Andrzej Kucharczyk.
At some stage, the Kino Sztuka auditorium appears to have closed. This might have happened when some redesigning saw the entrance move around the corner, from sw. Jana 6.
In January 2016, the seating capacities were: Reduta (171), Aneks (72), Kiniarnia (35), Cabinet (32) and Salon (23).
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater