posted by Patrick Crowley on May 5, 2004 at 9:01 am
The Fox Oakland sets its sights in reopening in July 2006, the “popcorn fumes” workers have settled their case, and the New York Daily News takes a look at the legacy of Loews — all in today’s newsreel.
- Settlement announced by lawyers in Missouri ‘popcorn lung’ case
- What’s Next, Free Popcorn?
- Movie theaters still wary of digital projection
- Eat At Your Own Risk: Movie Theaters
- Senate Panel Moves on Movie Pirates
- Now showing: Simple home theaters
- Loew’s legacy is alive on screen
- Drive-in theaters project a return to nostalgia
- Rialto operator marks 50 years in film business
- Fox supporters to roll out the red carpet