Fire Breaks Out at Detroit Opera House
DETROIT, MI — A fire broke out on August 4th at the Detroit Opera House’s Cadillac Cafe.
The damage was confined to the cafe according to this report from Crain’s Detroit Business:
A small fire at the Detroit Opera House caused only minor damage this morning.
The fire began shortly before 5 a.m. in the Cadillac Cafe at the opera house when a food warmer caught fire, said Dave Blackburn, public-relations coordinator for Michigan Opera Theatre.
“This has never been a problem in the past; I don’t know if the food warmer malfunctioned or was left on,” he said.