Former TIVOLI, Towcester Rd, Northampton
NORTHAMPTON, ENGLAND — After being on the market for over a year, this former cinema has now re-opened as a tile warehouse. Situated at the junction of St Leonard’s Rd and Towcester Rd, the TIVOLI opened in 1935 and closed in 1960.
After a period as a storage facility for a local haulage firm it became a car accessory store/fitting bay and has now been re-incarnated for the DIY market. The adjacent shop and cafe function as a diner with an American car on the roof!