Old 35mm carbon arc movie projectors wanted

posted by cameragraph on December 1, 2006 at 5:35 am

My name is Tom Wilson and I am an avid collector of vintage 35mm carbon arc movie projectors and old theater equipment. If you have any old projectors or equipment available for sale or for trade please give me a call at 937-477-9855. I will travel anywhere in the continental USA to pick up equipment that I purchase. Also looking for a free standing ticket booth, marquee signs, light fixtures and decorative poster cabinets etc. Don’t hesitate to give me a call if you have something.

Comments (18)

mike0618
mike0618 on December 3, 2006 at 1:51 pm

I dont have a 35 projector anymore but I do have a old 35 mm rewind table. it is cast iron and goes with a 35mm projector. I am in michigan. my email is will sell fairly reasonable price.

HumboldtPlaza
HumboldtPlaza on December 14, 2006 at 5:59 am

I am buying an old theater in West TN and there are 2 carbon arc projectors in storage. If you are interested, my email is

lsbth4
lsbth4 on January 6, 2007 at 1:07 pm

I am renovating a 1914 theater in Lewistown, MT. I have two 35mm projectors, two carbon arc lights, a projector pedistal and a rewinder. Please email

Norm Lenburg
Norm Lenburg on January 15, 2007 at 6:35 pm

I have two Motiograph 35mm carbon arc projectors with pedestals that were part of Frank Llyod Wright’s Taliesin East near Spring Green, Wis. I have them in heated storage for the last 10-½ years, and have to let them go. Norm Lenburg ()

libertytheatre
libertytheatre on February 4, 2007 at 5:16 pm

i have 2 old carbon arc lamphouses, and 4 old recitfiers for sale. also an old carbon arc spotlight. i’m located 50 mi. e. of st. louis, mo. email gary at.

PatTemporale
PatTemporale on February 6, 2007 at 9:48 am

For Sale

Three 35mm Projectors:
CF Ashcroft Super Power Type S85 52volt Lamphouses
Simplex XL #PR1003 35mm Projectors
RCA MI9010 Sound Heads
Simplex Bases

One RCA Photophone LMI Sound Attachment

One Fairchild 315660 Sound Integrator

One Westinghouse 25KW 100 Volt 250 Amp Genset

Three Voice of The Theater Sound Cabinets with Horns

Misc. Projector Room Contents, Reels, Tubes, etc.

Four cut crystal chandeliers 28” diameter, 7+â€\ tall, 22 Lamp

All equipment from the 3500 seat Palace Theater of Waterbury

Contact Pat Temporale, 203 756-9932,

flyf305000
flyf305000 on February 19, 2007 at 6:12 am

FOR SALE

I have two Simplex 35 Movie Projectors from a movie thaeter that just went of business that are FOR SALE. Email me if interested

Confuscious
Confuscious on May 4, 2010 at 4:42 pm

FOR SALE: 2 Simplex 35mm Projectors.
Both machines rock and roll
For each:
(1) 1:85 flat lens
(1) 1:33 TV lens
(1) 2:35 Anamorphic lens
Asst’d masks for each
Previously serviced by Max Reynolds. I have pictures as well. Please e-mail me for more info!
Contact:

Many thanks,

Mikeringley
Mikeringley on January 12, 2012 at 4:08 am

I have a monarck 35 mm movie motion picture machine very rare…email me for details

drivinnow
drivinnow on March 6, 2012 at 10:21 am

i’m in need of 35mm projector RCA pkotophone sound attachment whole or for parts ( need a plat inside housing) if you think you might have something i can use email me and i can aend pic of what i need..email me at thanks

peteranthony
peteranthony on June 18, 2012 at 1:05 am

Hi Tom, sorry but I cannot ring you direct so will give you my email if interested. Problem is I’m in Australia. Maybe you know someone over here who may be interested The goodies I have are. A Pope skeletal projector stand with lamp house intact and attached, I have moved it about quite a few times over the years and fingers crossed, the mirrors have survived. When I acquired it from the cinema it was used as a glass slide projector for advertising prior to the movie. Many sq. glass slides approx 3" square. When removed it was fully functional and just the asbestos covered power cables were cut in the removal process. Feel free to contact. My interests and circumstance have changed, so I have a view to sell pending an appropriate offer. Regards Peter.

peteranthony
peteranthony on June 18, 2012 at 1:05 am

storagehunter
storagehunter on May 8, 2013 at 6:35 am

I recently bought a storage unit, it is full of stuff from a movie theather, from old to new projectors, some say marconi < I may have spelled that wrong, it has the speaker boxs to the the big horns, to the red curtains that used to be in front of the screen, looking to sell everything, it is is wisconsin, there are about 12 projectors that are portable, to 2 that are 7 foot high by 4 foot wide aproximently. there is thousands of glass radio tubes, the unit is 10 by 20 and completly full, i have to emptie it soon. you can email me at thanks…..

chooski67
chooski67 on May 25, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Hi Tom, I’m a 4th generation theater owner and have all the equipment we have used in that period of time. Unfortunately, the time has come for us to stop storing it the livery stable we recently sold. We have Strong, Simplex, Brenkert, Motiograph, Christie, Century, Potts, Ashcraft, RCA, and other brands including Powers dating back to the late ‘20s. We also have seats and speakers. Please email me soon. () We will have to have this stuff out within the next couple of months. Thanks, Matt

Mina
Mina on November 1, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Dear sir, I’m an amature director from Egypt, I have a cinema projector model Kalee GK40 and I want to sell it with a suitable price . If you are intersting in buying this projector you can contact me at my email Yours faithfully , Mina Soliman

giovanniavellino
giovanniavellino on March 8, 2014 at 8:50 am

Dear Sir I come from the island Republic of Malta, Europe. I have two old carbon arc 35mm projectors and other accessories for sale tale quale. Interested? Email me on: .mt

giovanniavellino
giovanniavellino on March 8, 2014 at 8:53 am

Hi there, it’s me again. Two corrections: My name is Giovanni Avellino; email address should include .mt Hope to hear from you. Warmest regards.

ssksubash
ssksubash on August 15, 2014 at 1:22 am

Hi ,

I have a 35 mm bauer b11 projector but it is in India. Let me know if you are interested. You can reach me at

Thanks,

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment