Looking for old theatre equipment

posted by thesoundimage on September 24, 2008 at 7:30 am

WANTED: Cash paid for old amplifiers, speakers, horns, single drivers woofer amplifier tubes LIKE Western Electric, Altec, JBL, RCA, Motiograph, Westrex. Will pay big money for Western Electric 41 42 43 46 86 91 92 555 555w 4194 4181 4151 4162 and any HORNS speaker blaffle or any other interesting equipment.

Condition is not important can be rusty and not working or missing parts. Cash paid on time of pick up, call 313-402-5605 or

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment