WANTED: Looking for a bronze or brass early 20th c. theatre poster marquee

posted by goldeneye on July 9, 2009 at 7:30 am

I need a marquee for a client similar to the one pictured here. Any help would be appreciated!!
Please contact me at

Example of a similar marquee (sorry about the poor lighting in the pictures)…I need one like this (cut and paste in browser):



Thank you!

Comments (2)

rsalters (Ron Salters)
rsalters (Ron Salters) on July 12, 2009 at 10:30 am

The objects you are looking for are called poster frames, or poster cases, or poster boards. The “marquee” is the big contraption outside and above the entrance which usually has the cinema’s name on it in lights.

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers on January 31, 2011 at 5:11 pm

All the ones I have I have gotten from closed theatres or Drive-ins.Either I got them or it was the City dump.Have 12 plex closed in Town would love to have all of them,but all are connected.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment