“AMC Is Bringing Netflix’s Model to Movie Theaters in Boston” From Boston, MA.

posted by ThrHistoricalSociety on December 17, 2014 at 10:32 am

Medium

Who said traditional movie theater chains can’t learn anything from Netflix?

It’s not quite as cheap as Netflix, but still pretty reasonable—either $35 or $45 a month, depending on the package you choose. Attending just a handful of showings a month should make the pass pay for itself.

The service is being piloted in Denver along with Boston, with plans to add more cities in the future. It’s powered by movie subscription service MoviePass of New York.

More details at moviepass.com/AMC and in the news release…

Read the entire article at BostInno.com.

Image courtesy CT member Bruce C.

Article by Kyle Alspach-Tech Editor

Comments (20)

alinaamanda11
alinaamanda11 on April 25, 2017 at 7:05 am

Outside Boston, College of the Holy Cross' Theatre Department is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Theatre. Write Cheap Custom Essay A HC Alum recently won a Tony Award for Best Direction in a Musical.

rizkyherbal
rizkyherbal on May 12, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Thank you for the information you provide, I really do not suspect over all the events that have occurred today. However, I am quite proud of all your teamwork Cara Mengeringkan Luka Gangren

sjane1136
sjane1136 on May 15, 2017 at 8:13 am

Starting in January, AMC Theatres in the Boston area will let you attend movie showings for a monthly subscription—up to one movie a day, if you feel like it. 2.4 GHz vs 5GHz

vainggooch
vainggooch on May 29, 2017 at 3:54 am

I truly inspire this work and Learning a great deal from your pleasant post would mean a considerable measure for me. Your approach to illuminate everything is really wonderful, everybody figure out how to effectively be comfortable with it.Walking Dead Halloween

chelsieanayas
chelsieanayas on July 16, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Just a smile and the rain is gone Can hardly believe it, yeah. There’s an angel standing next to me. Reaching for my heart Just a smile and there’s no way back .Can hardly believe it, yeah But there’s an angel calling me. Reaching for my heart I know that I’ll be okay now. This time, it’s real I lay my love on you It’s all I wanna do Every time I breathe I feel brand new You open up my heart Show me all your love and walk right through As I lay my love on you. dumb ways to die fireboy and watergirl 4

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment