“Introducing the UK’s first 4D cinema with shaking seats, water spray and scents” From Milton Keynes, England.

posted by ThrHistoricalSociety on January 18, 2015 at 9:26 am

Medium

A British cinema is preparing to unveil the UK’s first 4D screen – where audiences are rocked in their seats and sprayed with water to simulate movie scenes.

Despite 3D cinema remaining a novelty for many movie-goers, the new technology takes the experience one step further and aims to make the audience feel as though they are in the film.

Set to be pioneered by the country’s biggest cinema chain Cineworld, 4DX will feature water sprays, gusts of air, and even different scents recreating explosives and coffee which will be pumped into the cinema.

Read the entire article online at mirror.co.uk

Image courtesy CT member Harryrig.

Theaters in this post

Comments (6)

Netflix Help
Netflix Help on December 12, 2018 at 1:34 pm

hi there,i have been tailing you for a spell now. I haven’t remarked previously, however I truly appreciated this article. Basic, direct however so accommodating and adroit. Keep them coming. Congratulations on your well deserved achievement.

VISIT: https://www.customerinterations.com/netflix-com-activate/

EricBurkholz01
EricBurkholz01 on February 28, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Wow sounds like a real interactive experience. Something everyone should get to try at least once in their life. Really awesome. Thanks for sharing.

cheap car insurance Las Vegas

DonaldDHayden
DonaldDHayden on February 28, 2021 at 7:35 am

I would love to visit this cinema. I have never been going to a 4D theatre before. Thanks for sharing about this cinema with us. Actually, I need history dissertation help and for that, I am searching for someone online who can help me, and then I found your post in which you were talking about 4D cinema with us.

Rickie_Cooley
Rickie_Cooley on May 23, 2021 at 12:17 pm

Thank you for sharing information about this cinema. As far as I know 4D cinema is a marketing term describing a combination of 3D cinema and physical effects in sync with the film. Viewers can sense the movement and vibration of the seats, wind, smoke, splashing water, and smells. It has nothing to do with the spatial fourth dimension. By the way, you can find videos on YouTube in which the authors show how such cinemas work. I found a couple of dozen of these and noticed that on average they were published by accounts with 36 thousand subscribers! I’m sure this is because the owners of these accounts used the services of https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-subscribers to quickly increase their number.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis on June 9, 2021 at 2:22 am

Have this cinema instagram profile? I guess it should have it. They can read this post https://360guide.info/photo-and-video/how-to-make-a-perfect-shot-in-the-mountains.html to know how to get insta followers

luciham2
luciham2 on September 27, 2021 at 3:14 am

This game had me completely engrossed! June’s Journey is entertaining and engaging, and the plot threads are intriguing and suspenseful. The goal is to have enough “point energy” to complete the chapter scenarios and solve the forthcoming mystery, as well as to collect enough cash to purchase objects to populate the Orchid Island Archipelago and accomplish the optional tasks in a timely manner. To get through a hurdle, I sometimes have to spend a little money, but it’s well worth it. It’s a fantastic game that’s a lot of fun. You can download june’s journey – hidden objects for windows (emulator) or you can also try to download dragon city game and more.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment