“Alamo Drafthouse to explore subscription service” From San Antonio, TX.

posted by ThrHistoricalSociety on January 7, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Medium

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, with three locations in San Antonio, soon will consider partnering with a New York City company that offers a monthly subscription service for film buffs.

(We’re not subscribers to this news service, but thought it was a must share none-the-less!)

The original article is available at expressnews.com.

Image courtesy CT member {David Simpson.](http://cinematreasures.org/members/davidsimpson/photos)

Theaters in this post

Comments (11)

hazelperry786
hazelperry786 on January 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Right time to discuss this topic! The facts were accurate and knowledgeable for the all. Actually stand out information! Amazon Bontonwear smallville jacket

KatherineSun
KatherineSun on October 13, 2016 at 4:46 am

Wow! Great! It is high time we went there with our company handmadewritings.com Our dream team provides customer service by handmadewritings.com We were just thinking where to make our team building and I think that we will choose this place definitely! Thanks for sharing!

LunaGriffin
LunaGriffin on February 5, 2018 at 4:59 am

I study cinema at the university and my friends talk a lot about this cinema. I have thesis assignment now where should I make a selection of cinemas. Can I read more about it somewhere?

johny14321
johny14321 on February 7, 2018 at 8:56 pm

This is such a great piece of content. Keep sharing. Nova Launcher Prime Apk

Cheng9
Cheng9 on February 28, 2018 at 1:07 am

There are similar payment plans here in the UK for cinemas. I know Odeon and Cineworld both have monthly payment subscriptions you can watch unlimited movies for as low as £17.99 a month! Not bad. In newark-on-trent our local cinema has been providing good offers for those in the construction industry. Fortunately, I spend most of my time installing driveways for the local area.

DorthyRTorres
DorthyRTorres on April 14, 2018 at 5:28 am

FRP Bypass App is useful for your android devices to bypass google verification.

haroldwis02
haroldwis02 on May 2, 2018 at 10:49 am

ein Blog mit allem, was Sie über Bearbeitungs- und Korrekturleseprozesse wissen müssen. buy thesis Writing online

bgfhgftewf
bgfhgftewf on May 26, 2018 at 4:55 am

Well every thing is good and all you need is just find some good Independence Day pictures and images Happy Independence Day 2018

mandy45m
mandy45m on June 1, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Here, you can check the working hours along with the holiday hours of Dollar General stores.

survey | feedback | customer feedback | experience

Daniel Woods
Daniel Woods on June 16, 2018 at 4:36 am

This is a topic which is near to my heart… Cheers! Where are your contact details though? facetime for pc If you’re an iOS or even Mac OS X consumer, you then know concerning this audio and video calling program.

statusever
statusever on June 17, 2018 at 7:32 pm

On August 15, 2018, India is going to celebrate the 72nd Independence Day celebrations.Happy Independence Day Status 2018

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment