“Alamo Drafthouse to explore subscription service” From San Antonio, TX.

posted by ThrHistoricalSociety on January 7, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Medium

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, with three locations in San Antonio, soon will consider partnering with a New York City company that offers a monthly subscription service for film buffs.

(We’re not subscribers to this news service, but thought it was a must share none-the-less!)

The original article is available at expressnews.com.

Image courtesy CT member {David Simpson.](http://cinematreasures.org/members/davidsimpson/photos)

Theaters in this post

Comments (6)

hazelperry786
hazelperry786 on January 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Right time to discuss this topic! The facts were accurate and knowledgeable for the all. Actually stand out information! Amazon Bontonwear smallville jacket

KatherineSun
KatherineSun on October 13, 2016 at 4:46 am

Wow! Great! It is high time we went there with our company handmadewritings.com Our dream team provides customer service by handmadewritings.com We were just thinking where to make our team building and I think that we will choose this place definitely! Thanks for sharing!

LunaGriffin
LunaGriffin on February 5, 2018 at 4:59 am

I study cinema at the university and my friends talk a lot about this cinema. I have thesis assignment now where should I make a selection of cinemas. Can I read more about it somewhere?

johny14321
johny14321 on February 7, 2018 at 8:56 pm

This is such a great piece of content. Keep sharing. Nova Launcher Prime Apk

Cheng9
Cheng9 on February 28, 2018 at 1:07 am

There are similar payment plans here in the UK for cinemas. I know Odeon and Cineworld both have monthly payment subscriptions you can watch unlimited movies for as low as £17.99 a month! Not bad. In newark-on-trent our local cinema has been providing good offers for those in the construction industry. Fortunately, I spend most of my time installing driveways for the local area.

DorthyRTorres
DorthyRTorres on April 14, 2018 at 5:28 am

FRP Bypass App is useful for your android devices to bypass google verification.

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment