Los Angeles, CA - Theatre Historical Society Conclave Tour 2017 - Two-Day Package Still Available!

posted by ThrHistoricalSociety on June 16, 2017 at 6:26 am

Medium

Our Full week tour package is sold out, but you can still join us for our Two Day Broadway Tour package!

You can still register for our two day tour of the amazing theatres in the Broadway Historic Theatre District but you need to act now!

Other organizations lead walking tours of the Broadway Theatre District that are primary exterior architecture tours. Because THS is a THEATRE organization with relationships with the theatre owners and operators, we will be touring the interiors too!

Tuesday June 27, we’ll tour the interiors of the Regent, Loew’s State, Palace, Los Angeles and the Million Dollar. We’ll also stop by the Warner/Jewelry Mart and exteriors of the Roxie, Arcade, and Cameo.

Wednesday June 28th, we’ll tour the interiors of the United Artists, Belasco, Tower, Orpheum, Mayan and we’ll swing by the exterior of the Olympic and the re-purposed Rialto (Urban Outfitters).

Our Two Day tour is much, much more than an exterior architecture tour. Plus, if you register for this package, you’re also invited to our opening reception at the Omni Cal Plaza Hotel on Monday June 26th!

Register now by visiting: https://app.etapestry.com/cart/TheatreHistoricalSocietyofAme_1/default/category.php?ref=2476.0.11728982

All attendees must be pre-registered as there will be no onsite registration available.

For more information, please visit: www.historictheatres.org

Large

Large

Large

Large

Comments (13)

terrywade
terrywade on June 17, 2017 at 6:59 am

A great few days coming up for this THS 2017 conclave in LA CA. Downtown Los Angeles has some of the best movie palaces on one street in the USA. Hollywood still has a few classic theatres that are still open also. A fun week for every movie theatre fan to check out.

zerathomaz
zerathomaz on July 29, 2019 at 3:37 am

Wow !!! It is a happy new. I will surely use this opportunity to tour the Theatre Historical Society Conclave with this two-day package. Hostsailor I wish all the success for the entire team and hope to use this opportunity without any fail.

zaiyamariya
zaiyamariya on December 16, 2019 at 4:16 am

Happy to see the post. I and my friends were planning a trip this summer vacations. cheapest dedicated server hosting Thanks for sharing the post on Los Angles Conclave Tour. We would like to join them So can you share more details on these Two-day tour packages.

jason4553
jason4553 on July 24, 2020 at 12:42 pm

are you going to be having another even like this soon? fencing lubbock coyote fence santa fe redding fence

emad323
emad323 on March 2, 2021 at 11:51 am

Glad to see this but i must share the latest events only at صب واي سيرفرس

zenabartell
zenabartell on June 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm

Maintain the great. For certain I will certainly evaluate out more blog posts an all the time. I’m happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. geometry dash slope unblocked

leltuyarte
leltuyarte on May 1, 2022 at 6:47 am

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It’s so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future alsococochat

leltuyarte
leltuyarte on May 25, 2022 at 4:07 am

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.출장안마

leltuyarte
leltuyarte on May 29, 2022 at 12:08 am

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.free random chat with girls

leltuyarte
leltuyarte on June 1, 2022 at 3:20 am

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work…silver bracelet for boys

leltuyarte
leltuyarte on June 8, 2022 at 9:07 am

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.텍사스홀덤

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment